GETTING READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS IN PUERTO RICO
THANKSGIVING IN PUERTO RICO
Visiting during the fall season gives you a heads up to Puerto Rico getting ready for the Holidays, such a magical time to be in the island. Our celebrations and traditions are one-of-a-kind and during the fall you will start feeling the holiday ambiance all around. From decorations in stores and public plazas, you will see why it is so special and why they are considered the longest holidays in the world. It all starts with Thanksgiving, so we can put you up to date with everything that will be in store at The Condado Vanderbilt.
CULINARY EXPERIENCES TO BE THANKFUL FOR:
- 1919 Restaurant: Enjoy fall flavors and a fine-dining experience at our signature restaurant from acclaimed Michelin-star Chef Juan José Cuevas. Join us for our next Wine Dinner Series: Sommelier edition, on Friday, October 27th at 6:00pm, and Alsatian Wine Dinner on Friday, November 10th. On Thursday, November 23rd, celebrate Thanksgiving with a spectacular menu just for the occasion. Make your reservation, here.
- Ola Oceanfront Bistro: Pumpkin Season is what’s in store for the Monthly Brunch at Ola, every Sunday from 11:00am to 3:00pm. On Thanksgiving Day, join us with your loved ones for a Thanksgiving Lunch from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, and enjoy the views and the coolest ambience. Make your reservation, today.
- STK restaurant: No Turkey? No Problem! Celebrate thanksgiving with your tribe at STK! Live music from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and Live DJ until midnight. Reserve your spot.
- VC Lounge: Our VC Lounge is the perfect stop before or after your dinner and Thanksgiving celebrations. Enjoy live performances at In Full Swing, cocktails and music nights! View Schedule.
- Tacos & Tequila: Discover delicious creations at Tacos & Tequila! Don’t miss the famous Taco Tuesday specials, and Bar Bites Monday to Thursdays from 4PM to 8PM.
- After Dinner: End your night at our AVO Cigar Lounge, with a wide variety of high-end cigars and exclusive pairings for your after-dinner enjoyment.
OUT & ABOUT
You will love being outdoors in Puerto Rico! Condado is the best neighborhood to stay in, with all the attractions available at walking distance, from the best restaurants and bars, ccasinos, and nightclubs, to areas like Santurce and Old San Juan which are just minutes away.
But planning day trips and excursions is a must when you visit Puerto Rico. Our Concierge can help you schedule from our many adventures and tours, like the traditional ones at El Yunque Rainforest, and La Parguera’s Bio Bay, but also new experiences like:
- Helicopter tours
- Coffee Plantation Tour
- Agricultural Experience
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Luxury Yacht Charter
- And more! Learn more about them, here.
This can even make you want to book another visit and come celebrate Christmas in Puerto Rico as well. The Condado Vanderbilt is known for its unparalleled Christmas and New Year celebrations so do not hesitate to ask us about our plans so we can help you plan your next holiday visit!
Our team is ready to help you have a memorable stay. Take a look at our specials, and book now!