Pet-Friendly Hotel: Perks For Your Dog
Traveling with your dog is an option more and more frequent nowadays thanks to the many pet-friendly places available for you and your four-legged friend. We know the great peace of mind you feel of knowing you can bring your dog with you on vacation.
The Condado Vanderbilt is one of the many pet-friendly hotels in Puerto Rico, here, your favorite travel pawrtner is welcome and we can even help you plan some fun-filled activities and services for your dog. First, let’s go through some important details you should know before traveling with your pet.
- Be sure to know your airline’s pet policy: Airline policies can vary and can change from time to time. Be sure to know which is the ideal FAA approved carrier for your buddy, as well as all the required documents so your check-in process can be easier. Remember to pack your carry bag with all your dog’s favorite toys and essentials to make him as comfortable as possible during and after the flight.
- Dog Amenities at the Vanderbilt: Your dog will be well taken care of here at the Vanderbilt, we offer water and food bowls, dog beds, and our Pup Joy Dog Package, all available upon check-in. Read our Pet Policy before booking and be sure to ask us any other questions you may have. We are here to make your stay as comfortable as it can be for you and your pet. Your pet is also included on our Room Service menu, created by our chefs, and available all day. Choose between:
- Chicken and Grains: Chicken breast, carrots, quinoa and spinach
- Salmon: Creamy coconut barley & apples and chopped salmon filet
- Stir Fry: Egg, carrots, cauliflower and spinach
- Pet Care and Services: There are a few 24/7 pharmacies and convenience stores around our hotel where you can buy anything you need for your pet. Condado Veterinary Hospital, and Miramar Animal Hospital are nearby, and if you need us to contact a Dog Walking service for you, let our Concierge team know.
- Pet Perks around the Hotel: La Ventana al Mar and the pathways around the Condado Lagoon are perfect to take your dog out for a walk or just enjoy your afternoon outdoors. If you want to have a fun day at the park and even meet other four-legged friends, the Dog Park at Parque Luis Muñoz Marín is just a short 15-minute car ride away. Condado is filled with pet-friendly restaurants, here are some of our favorites:
Benefits of Traveling with your Pet
- You don’t have to miss them or feel sorry for leaving them behind
- You will have great company
- You may even get to meet new people
- You will have the best photos for the gram!
- You will stick to a routine and this will make you enjoy your destination even more!
Enjoy this trip together, and we will be here waiting for you until the next one. Contact us and book your furry BFF stay, today!